3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Goa City
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Transfer to the airport to connect flight to Goa. Upon arrival, the guests will be met & transferred to the hotel. Goa - its 450 years under Portuguese domination produced a unique, synergetic blend of East and West. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
In morning after breakfast go for full day sightseeing tour of Goa - Visit Old Goa, the most important Cathedrals and churches - namely Se-Cathedral, Church of St. Francis Xavier, St. Catherine's Church, Arch of vice Roy of Goa. Miramar Beach - This is the only beach close to any city and has a good view of the river Mandvi flowing into the sea. Also visit Dona Paula fishing village which is a small village at the tip of Panaji, the place has a very good viewpoint and a monument at the same place. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
In morning after breakfast full day at leisure for own activities and to enjoy the facilities of the resort. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
In morning after breakfast transfer to the airport for flight for your onward destination.
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at similar/suggested hotels as per availability.
Transfers by Non A/C Vehicle (Thivim Railway/Airport)
Breakfast & Dinner at hotel.
Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcholic)
Well appointed air conditioned rooms with TV.
2 bottles of mineral water per room per day.
2 Full Day Sightseeing by N A/C Coach, Dolphin Spotting (only for Winter & Summer Package) & 01hr Boat Cruise
Free use of our swimming Pool (with proper swim wear), Mini Gym and Indoor games
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.